PRICING AND PROCESSING STRUCTURE FOR
Effective January 1, 2015, both Standard and In-Service applications are now subject to a new pricing and processing structure.
This change was based on current industry practices, as well as value and demand of the service being provided. This new structure was designed with the following considerations:
• Number of programs being approved
• CE hours offered per program
• Administrative services required to process
• Timeliness of submissions
Key changes for 2015 include:
New Pricing Structure
- The fee for Standard applications will be based on CE hours offered per program
- The fee for In-service applications will be a tiered, flat rate based on the total number of programs submitted
- All programs must be a minimum of 1 hour
- In-service programs will no longer need to be renewed quarterly
- Programs will be approved for 12 months from the start date of program/activity provided that no substantive changes are made to the content or format.
Express Processing Fee
- All applications received between 7-14 days of the scheduled event will incur an additional $75 fee for expediting the application
Deadlines for Submission of Application
- Applications must be received no less than 7 days prior to the event
- Applications received less than 7 days from the date of the event will not be processed
No Post Approvals
- All applications for CE approval must be submitted prior to the event
For complete details on Provider CE pre-approval, please refer to the CDMS Manual for Continuing Education Pre-Approval.