Skip to main content
- A Note from the Commission
- Listen to our Take a Listen™ COVID-19 podcasts featuring:
- MaryBeth Kurland, CAE: COVID-19: The Commission’s updates affecting certification and renewal applicants and New World Symposium participants
- Michelle Baker, BS, RN, CRRN, CCM: Four tips to help you get a handle on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Jared Young, Psy.D., CAC, LCSW, CCM: What are we feeling during COVID-19 and how can we manage those feelings?
- Chikita Mann, MSN, RN, CCM: Tips for successfully handling social isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic
- NOW AVAILABLE - September Exam Administrations Remote Proctoring
- Blog | Understanding the enemy: A curated list of COVID-19 resources for case managers by MaryBeth Kurland, CEO, CCMC
- See the “Checking in with our CDMS'” survey results based on responses from thousands of Certified Case Managers
- A Message to Our CCM & CDMS Community – Response to COVID-19
- CDMS Exam Candidate Notification:
- During the COVID crisis, an exception will be made that individuals that were actively employed as of March 1, 2020 and have subsequently been furloughed or are currently unemployed due to the crisis can apply for the exam if they can attest that they meet all other eligibility guidelines. This policy would be in effect starting March 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.